Karam Welding Helmet ES 61 Dealers In Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Universal Enterprises – Mincon – We Are Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, And Trader Of Karam Welding Helmet / Karam Welding Helmet ES 61 In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Ongole.
Karam Welding Helmet ES 61 Description
KARAM Visors are specifically designed to help protect the wearer’s eyes from impacts from the front and side, whereas Welding Shields provide protection against harmful radiation including visible light, UV/IR radiation resulting from welding processes.
- Helmet Type design with Adjustable harness
- Extremely light in weight
Provides complete protection to the user’s face during welding operations.
Areas of Applications
All Industrial Settings where ARC/TIG/MIG Welding Operations are being carried out, and protection from IR is required.
Karam Welding Helmet ES 61 Features
- Equipped with a flip-up front window that the user can choose to open when not performing an operation.
- Has removable lens which is tested against EN 175 and EN 169.
- The headband of the Welding Helmet has 4 adjustment positions and is provided with an anti-sweat comfort pad for increased comfort. Consists of ratchet adjustment for easy harness adjustment.
Optical Hazard Protection
IR Protection with Liftable Welding Lens to allow clear view while restricting harmful dust particles.
Meets all needs for ARC/ TIG / MIG welding & IR Protection.
Mechanical Hazard Protection
It will protect the wearer’s face due to the special wrap-around design made of polypropylene Co-polymer and can bear impact up to 45m/s hence marked ‘.F’ at the Front.
Karam Welding Helmet ES 61 Specifications
- Lens: High impact resistant polycarbonate for increased protection
- Face Cover: Polypropylene Co-polymer
- Ratchet Headgear – High Strength Nylon
- This Welding Shield has a feature of Dual Adjustability i.e. Vertical (For increasing or decreasing the height of shell) & Horizontal (For moving the face cover closer or farther from the face)
- Head Band of harness has 04 adjustment positions for adjustment of stop Angle & has an Anti-Sweat comfort pad for increased comfort.
Material of Shell: polypropylene impact-resistant shell that can be adjusted and tested for electrical insulation.
Coatings: Clear Coating
LENS: Protective Lens made of Clear High Impact resistant Polycarbonate
Size of Window: 100mm x 75mm
Operating Range: -50 0C to+800C and tested for electrical insulation.
Certified to: EN 175:1997
There are no reviews yet.