Karam Welding Shield Helmet Attachable ES 71 Dealers In Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Universal Enterprises – Mincon – We Are Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, And Trader Of Karam Welding Shield Helmet Attachable / Karam Welding Shield Helmet Attachable ES 71 In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Ongole.
Karam Welding Shield Helmet Attachable ES 71 Description
KARAM Visors are specifically designed to help protect the wearer’s eyes from impacts from the front and side, whereas Welding Shields provide protection against harmful radiation including visible light, UV/IR radiation resulting from welding processes.
- Helmet Attachable with wrap-around design.
Areas of Applications
All Industrial Settings where ARC/TIG/MIG Welding Operations are being carried out, and protection from IR is required.
Best Used with Karam Helmets.
Karam Welding Shield Helmet Attachable ES 71 Features
- Equipped with a flip front window that the user can choose to open when not performing an operation.
- Has adapter clamps for Helmet mounting and adjustment knobs for easy and perfect fitment.
- When fitted, it will protect the wearer’s face due to the special wrap-around design and fits most standard safety Helmets which have a 30.0mm accessory attachment slot.
- IR 11 lens is inserted between two protective lens conforming to EN 166 and ANSI Z 87.1 for increased protection.
- Has removable lens that is tested against EN 175 and EN 169.
- Can be fitted on KARAM Helmets (Shelmet, Sheltek, Shelblast, and Sheltor)
Optical Hazard Protection
IR Protection with Liftable welding lens to allow clear view while restricting harmful dust particles.
Mechanical Hazard Protection
Due to the special wrap-around design made of polypropylene, it will protect the wearer’s face and can bear impact up to 45m/s hence marked ‘F’ at the front.
Karam Welding Shield Helmet Attachable ES 71 Specifications
- Lens: Protective Lens made of clear high impact resistant polycarbonate
- IR Lens: IR 11 Lens can be inserted between the two clear lens as per requirement.
- Face Cover: Polypropylene Co-Polymer
- These are used to fit the welding shield with the helmet & Can also be adjusted to 3 different adjustment levels.
Material: High impact resistant polycarbonate for increased protection.
Size of Window : 100mm x 75mm
Operating Range :
-50°C to + 80°C and tested for electrical insulation.
EN 175:1997 Conforms to ANSI Z87.1
There are no reviews yet.