Twin Tools Lanyard
Accidents are also known to occur when tools fall from the hand of a worker who is using them while working at a height.KARAM introduces a new TOOL Lanyard that can be connected to the Harness belt at one end & has a loop at the other end to hold a tool of the weight of upto 10kg.
- This lanyard comes as a bright colored elasticated 16mm tubular webbing, having a relaxed length of 85 cm (so that the lanyard does not unnecessarily come in the way while working), and an extended length of 135cm (to allow maximum reach while using the tool).
- The Y-shaped lanyard allows the user to attach and carry 2 tools.
- The Lanyard can be easily attached to the Waist belt of the Harness with the help of a lightweight Karabiner.
- Convenient ‘Y’stretch-Lanyard for Tool Holding.
- Provided with a lightweight Karabiner for attachment to the user’s belt.
- Can hold Tools up to 10kg.