ESAB Single Stage Regulators Suppliers in India
Universal Enterprises – Mincon – We are the leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, And Trader of ESAB Single Stage Regulators, Single Stage Regulators, ESAB Oxygen Single Stage Regulators, ESAB Acetylene Single Stage Regulators, ESAB LPG Single Stage Regulators, ESAB Nitrogen Single Stage Regulators, ESAB CO2 Single Stage Regulator, ESAB Argon Single Stage Regulator In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Ongole.
ESAB Single Stage Regulator Description
- Conform to: IS 6901-2009 & BSEN ISO 2503-1998
- ‘B’ Series Single-stage regulators continue the tradition of superior performance in the single-stage range.
- The latest material and advanced component design make these regulators suitable to meet the stringent demands of use in shop-floor as well as outdoor conditions with enhanced safety.
- ESAB IOX-13B and ESAB IDA-4B are the toughest and most reliable units for oxy-fuel gas service.
- These are provided with two pressure gauges one to indicate outlet pressure & other for inlet pressure.
- Also available are ‘C’ series single-stage regulators with only one gauge to show the cylinder pressure.
- The working pressure calibrated on the bonnet can be set by the pressure adjusting knob.
- A low-pressure LPG regulator suitable for Oxy-LPG cutting, Air-LPG equipment, and heating applications is also available.
- The outlet adjustable pressure is 0-1 kg/cm2
- Imported safety pressure gauges designed for 300 bar service pressure, confirming ISO 5171 standards/
|Type of GAS||Code Letter||Model||Max. Inlet Pressure (Bar)||Max. Outlet Pressure (Bar)||Max Flow||Inlet Connection||Outlet Connection||Main Application|
|Acetylene||“A”||IDA – 4B||40||1||200||423.8||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||3/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||All Welding Cutting & heating process|
|IDA – 4C|
|Oxygen||“O”||IOX – 13 B||300||10||1000||2119||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||Heavy Cutting & heating process|
|IOX – 13C|
|LPG||“P”||LPG – 18B||16||1||200||423.8||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||All Welding Cutting & heating process|
|Nitrogen||“N”||INI – 42B||300||10||1000||2119||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||5/8″ BSP L/H (Male)||Pressure, Purging, & Refrigeration|
|CO2||“N”||ICO – 32B||200||35||74||0.860 x 14 TPI R/H (Female)||3/8″ BSP R/H (Male)||MIG|
|Argon||“N”||IAR – 52 B||300||25||53||5/8″ BSP R/H (Male)||3/8″ BSP R/H (Male)||MIG & TIG|