Karam Davit Arm Suppliers In India
Universal Enterprises – We are the Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, and Trader of Karam Davit Arm, Davit Arm, and Confined Space Entry Davit Arm In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, And Ongole.
Karam Davit Arm Description
KARAM Davit Arm(Come A Long) is specially designed for confined space entry/rescue applications. It is ideal for providing portable, safe overhead anchorage in large confined areas like manholes, storage tanks, etc. It also allows the user to adjust the height accordingly for overhead clearance restrictions.
Karam Confined Space Entry Davit Arm Features
- The system DA 01 breaks down into four lightweight Aluminium components for easy storage, transport, and set-up. No tools are required for assembly.
- The modular design allows the use of various fixed and portable bases and an optional mast with extensions.
- The cantilever arm comes with 3 adjustment positions for the user to adjust the height as per the requirement
- An ideal choice is to provide overhead anchorages in large holes of confined space.
- Comes with foldable legs for easy transportation & installation purpose.
- Comes with a multi anchorage point for rescue purposes.
- Comes with an inbuilt swivel feature, Davit column assembly can be rotated even under load up to 360° by removing the locking pins provided to the lock column & H-Base.
- A level indicator in base assembly for proper leveling of Davit and Legs height can easily be adjusted to make the davit balance at the time of installation.
- Comes with 2 Pre-installed lower mounting bracket assemblies [DA-01(19)] for easy installation of Winch & Retrieval on Davit.
- Compatible with KARAM Winch PN 818C, PN 801(DP), PN 817(DP), PN 818(DP) & PN 818SR(DP), and Retrieval Blocks PCGS-20RN and PCGS-30R
- Retrieval Block can be mounted on column with bracket lower assembly by using universal mounting bracket SA-17(26).
Material: High Strength and Durable Aluminium Alloy
Min- Max. Opening of H Base: Ø1100mm – Ø1510mm
Maximum Load Capacity: 500 kgs
Finish: Powder Coated
System Strength: 21 kN
Weight: 62.56 kgs ± 0.10 kgs
Areas of Application:
Public Utilities: Vault and manhole entry, pump/lift/valve stations, water treatment, and wastewater industries
General Industry (Food, Chemical, Pulp & Paper): Elevated manholes, storage tanks, platforms/mezzanines, underground vaults, clarifier tanks, pre-heaters.