Ashirvad BlazeMaster Fire Protection Pipes Authorized Distributor in Telangana Hyderabad Secunderabad & Andhra Pradesh
Universal Enterprises – We Are Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier and Trader of Ashirvad BlazeMaster CPVC Pipes and Fittings In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Nellore, Sri city, Tada, Vizag, Vijayawada, Amaravathi, Ongole. BlazeMaster CPVC Pipes and Fittings Distributor, dealers & Plumbing contractors in India, Hyderabad, Secunderabad ( Telangana ) and Andhra Pradesh. Universal Enterprises is a leading Channel partner, Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Supplier & Plumbing contractor of BlazeMaster CPVC Pipes and Fittings, CPVC, uPVC, SWR plumbing systems and is also the pioneer in project Execution.
Ashirvad BlazeMaster CPVC Pipes and Fittings Solution Company in Hyderabad Secunderabad Andhra Pradesh
Ashirvad BlazeMaster CPVC Pipes and Fittings Products and Solutions
BlazeMaster CPVC Pipe Description
The BlazeMaster® CPVC pipe is a part of the Ashirvad Fire Protection Products designed specifically for fire protection systems. They are made from a speciality thermoplastic known as post chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC). Ashirvad by aliaxis Fire Protection Systems: BlazeMaster® CPVC pipes and fittings by Ashirvad are specifically designed for fire protection systems and approved for more applications than any other nonmetallic system.
Why Ashirvad CPVC Fire Protection System?
Superlative fire insulation
BlazeMaster® Fire Protection Systems provides exemplary fire protection that minimize the incidence of fire hazard and property damage. They fit into tighter spaces better than other retrofit applications and have a lower environmental impact than the competition.
BlazeMaster CPVC Pipes Features and Benefits:
BlazeMaster® by Ashirvad Fire Protection Products are designed specifically for fire protection systems. They are made from a specialty thermoplastic known as post chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC). It provides unique advantages in sprinkler installations including superior hydraulics, the ease of joining, increased hanger spacing in comparison to other thermoplastics. They also are based on a technology with a continuous and proven service history of more than 40 years.
Lower Installation Cost: In addition to lower material cost, it can significantly reduce labor and transportation costs on a typical installation. The main reasons plastics are easy to handle, store, cut and joint. And heavy equipment are required to install metal and other piping systems. Extended Life BlazeMaster® pipes and fittings by Ashirvad are ageless and impervious to normal weather. BlazeMaster® systems are providing quality service for over 18 years. During maintenance or revisions, examinations of the original plastic materials showed excellent physical and hydraulic characteristics. Once properly selected for the application and correctly installed, it provides years of maintenance free service. Our materials will not rust, pit, scale or corrode on either interior or exterior surfaces.
Ashirvad piping has a substantially lower Roughness Factor than metal and other materials, and since BlazeMaster® CPVC by Ashirvad does not rust, pit, scale or corrode, the interior walls remain smooth in virtually any service. This high carrying capacity may result in the use of flatter grades or smaller diameter pipe.
BlazeMaster® pipes by Ashirvad are made of CPVC which offers an even greater fire safety profile than PVC. Like PVC, CPVC will not independently support combustion, and as such will not burn once the flame source is removed. CPVC’s ignition resistance is demonstrated by its flash ignition temperature of 900°F. CPVC also has a low flame spread.
Combining it with other CPVC and Solvent Cements:
BlazeMaster® pipes by Ashirvad are UL listed and UL approved fittings, solvent cement are imported from Ashirvad’s sister company IPEX in Canada. BlazeMaster® CPVC fittings by Ashirvad compatibility have not been evaluated for UL Listing. All BlazeMaster® Fire Protection Products by Ashirvad are UL & C-UL listed for use in systems containing other manufacturers’ BlazeMaster® CPVC products UL & C-UL Listed in accordance with the appropriate requirements.
BlazeMaster CPVC Pipe Applications:
- The pipes and fittings offers superior performance that exceeds your requirements:
- Field fabrication reduces design engineering
- Smooth inner surface allows pipe downsizing with superior hydraulics – Hazen-Williams “C” factor of 150
- Higher occupancy rate compared to metal retrofits
- Less impact on occupants during retrofits
- Design savings.
Where It Can be Used?
- BlazeMaster® by Ashirvad CPVC Fire Protection Products are Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (UL & C-UL) for use in:
- Light Hazard occupancies as defined in the Standard for Installation of Protection Systems, NFPA 13 (regardless of the height of the building).
- Residential occupancies as defined in the Standard for Installation of Protection Systems in Residential Occupancies up to Four Stories in Height, NFPA 13R.
- Residential occupancies as defined in the Standard for Protection Systems in One and Two Family Dwellings and Manufactured Homes, NFPA 13D.
- Air plenums, as defined by the Installation of Air Conditioning and ventilating Systems, NFPA 90A.
- Installation of Private Fire Service Mains and Their Appurtenances, NFPA 24.
- System risers in residential buildings up to four stories in height, NFPA 13R and 13D.
- See UL Fire Protection Equipment Directory, categories VIWT and HFYH
BlazeMaster CPVC Pipe USP:
The Blazemaster CPVC by Ashirvad does not rust, pit, scale or corrode.
The interior walls remain smooth in virtually any service.
BlazeMaster CPVC Pipe Features:
- It provides unique advantages in sprinkler installations including:
- Superior hydraulics
- Ease of joining
- Increased hanger spacing in comparison to other thermoplastics.
BlazeMaster CPVC Pipe Applications:
Used in high rise buildings.