Traffic Convex Mirror Suppliers in Hyderabad, India
Universal Enterprises – Mincon – We Are Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, And Trader Of Convex Mirror, Traffic Convex Mirror, Polycarbonate Convex Mirror, Round Convex Mirror Suppliers In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Amaravathi, Ongole.
Traffic Convex Mirror Description
The Traffic Convex mirrors are manufactured utilizing superior quality Polycarbonate and modern technology in line with industry norms. Moreover, convex mirrors are preferred for vehicles because they give an upright, though diminished, image. We provide Convex mirrors in different sizes in 24″, 32″, and 42″, and specifications at industry-leading prices.
Convex Mirror / Diverging Mirror is manufactured by making use of the polycarbonate reflective mirrors and contemporary technology at our advanced production unit. Convex Mirror is widely used for different traffic and road safety purposes. They always produce virtual, diminished (smaller than object) and erect (with respect to object) images for real objects. The image is always formed on the opposite side of the mirror as the object and is always formed between the focus and pole of the mirror. Sign convention: The radius of curvature and thus focal length are positive and the focus is ‘virtual’.
Traffic Convex Mirror Specifications
- Material: ABS Back Body.
- Lens: Polycarbonate Mirror – Which is 200 times stronger than the regular Glass.
- Dimension: 24″ (60 Cm’s), 32″ (80 Cm’s ) & 40″ ( 100 Cm’s ).
- Viewing Angle: 130-160 degree.
- Viewing Distance: 0-20 Meters.
- Not affected by any type of light ray.
- Weather Proof.
- Impact Resistance.
Traffic Convex Mirror Features
- Unbreakable and Unalterable
- Easy to Install
- 130° of viewing angle for internal and external purposes
- Made up of Polycarbonate reflective Mirrors.
- The body is made of ABS, Fibre, Plastic
- Outdoor use with hood
- Complete with Mounting Hardware
There are no reviews yet.