N95 Face Mask Manufacturers in India
INTRODUCTION TO N95 FACE MASK?
What is N95 Respirator Mask?
- A respirator mask is personal protective equipment that prevents the wearer from inhaling aerosols as well as vapors or gases that are health hazards. Unlike a normal surgical mask that only protects against infectious droplets (e.g. droplets of saliva or other secretions), a respirator mask can also protect the wearer from inhaling micro airborne infectious agents such as an airborne virus (including coronavirus, SARS, H1N1, etc).
- We are a leading Manufacturer and Exporter of N95 Face Mask in India. It’s no secret that jobs in the construction industry are tough. Not only are the hours long, but workers are often exposed to various types of hazards ranging from overexposure to chemicals to unguarded machines.
- We Particulate Respirators deliver the protection you expect and the comfort you need for all-day wear. To help minimize the risks of these and other dangers, managers should consider providing their employees with safe clothing such as Particulate Respirators without Valve (N95). Not only are they wearable, but they’re also durable thanks to the woven elastic ultrasonically bonded head straps. They’ll stay in place even while engaging in activities like sweeping, sanding, woodworking, and grinding. And because they are latex-free, they won’t cause any allergic reactions.
- Surgical masks are not designed for use as particulate respirators and do not provide as much respiratory protection as an N95 respirator.
- Surgical masks provide barrier protection against droplets including large respiratory particles. One of the most common respirators used in health care facilities is the type N95 disposable respirator. These used to be called dust/fume/mist (DFM) masks that were certified under a previous standard. N95 filters belong to a group of air-purifying particulate filters.
N95 Respirators Protect against Smoke
- N95 respirators can help protect your lungs from wildfire smoke. Straps must go above and below the ears. A one-strap paper mask will NOT protect your lungs from wildfire smoke. A surgical mask will NOT protect your lungs from wildfire smoke.
N95 Respirators Protect Against flue / Corona Virus Covid19 protection:
- Respirators, also called N95 respirator masks, are designed to protect the wearer from small particles in the air that may contain viruses. They are certified by the CDC and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. … Unlike regular facemasks, respirators protect against both large and small particles.
What does N95 Mean:
- The N95 is made by various manufacturers under PORTWEST. Look for “NIOSH N95” on the package; the “N95” is a government efficiency rating that means the mask blocks about 95 percent of particles that are 0.3 microns in size or larger.
- What diseases require N95: Diseases requiring airborne precautions include, but are not limited to Measles, Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), Varicella (chickenpox), and Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Airborne precautions apply to patients known or suspected to be infected with microorganisms transmitted by airborne droplet nuclei.
Can N95 be reused?
- Extended use is favored over reuse because it is expected to involve less touching of the respirator and therefore less risk of contact transmission. Discard N95 respirators contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids from patients.
- A disposable N95 mask (respirator) is a safety device that covers the nose and mouth and helps protect the wearer from breathing in some hazardous substances. An N95 mask protects you from breathing in small particles in the air such as dust and mold. It is designed to filter out at least 95% of the dust and mold in the air.
DESCRIPTION / SPECIFICATIONS OF N95 NIOSH FACE MASK
- Tested for mean particle size of 0.6 Microns.
- Filtering efficiency: More than 95%
- Aluminum Nose clip for a better fit
- Silicon & Latex Free.
- Polyester inner and outer shells.
- Head straps are ultrasonically bonded to the mask, no staples are used.
- N95 mask Weight below 16 grams
- Global Product Type: Respirators-Disposable Mask
- Respirator Type: Mask
- Rating: N95
- Resistance: Dust
- Material(s): EVA Foam
- Valved: No
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Bendable soft foam nose pad
- Highly visible, color-coded head straps
- NIOSH Certified N95 Face Mask
- No exhalation valve
N95 Face Mask Scope
- Protect them from inhaling any kind of contaminated particles.
- N-95 Nose Masks are used nowadays for both personal uses in daily life as well as in industries and factories due to the increased level of pollution.
- It is used in factories where workers are open to chemicals and dust.
- These Nose masks ensure the personnel’s safety and protection from inhaling any kind of contaminated particles, hazardous dust, fumes, and odor.
- It is also widely used in thermal nuclear power research labs and the pharmaceutical industry.
- The N95 mask is a NIOSH certified product
WHAT IS THE ROLE OF THE N95 NOSE MASK
What is N95 Nose Mask?
- N95 Respirators. An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The ‘N95’ designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95% of very small (0.3 microns) test particles.
Description of N95 Nose Mask?
- N95 Nose Mask is a product that helps to protect ourselves from dangerous flue attacks and helps us from many dangers which occur through air pollution. The N95 Face Mask is made up of 100% pure cotton with two bands on each side which helps to wear the N95 Nose Mask. The two bands are of Blue color.
Why We Use N95 Nose Mask?
- We use an N95 Nose mask to protect ourselves from dangerous hazards. Nowadays due to heavy pollution in different ways, we are affected by unknown diseases and Hazards. To protect ourselves from these different unknown hazards and diseases we need to get fresh air without any chemicals in the air, but that is not possible in these heavy industrial and commercial days. So we need to take prevention to avoid such diseases by wearing N95 Respirator Nose Masks.
Where are they used?
- There is no Particular Place for N95 Nose Mask, we can wear anywhere such as hospitals, schools, offices, railway stations, Industries, the areas where chemicals are used, the areas where heavy dirty particles are there, the place where traffic is most like to protect from dust and etc., this helps ourselves to take apart to protect ourselves from different Hazards.
Life Span & Warranty of N95 Nose Mask
- No Warranty and Product Life is depended on Usage.
CONCLUSION of N95 Mask
- These are the complete specifications, uses, advantages of the N95 Respirator Nose Mask, These are very useful in this present pollution World. That’s it’s a World’s Product.
- We are a Leading Manufacturer and Exporter of N95 Mask in India, N95 Respirators. An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles.
- The ‘N95’ designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the respirator blocks at least 95% of very small (0.3 microns) test particles.N95 Mask Manufacturers in India, N95 Mask Exporter in India.
- N95 Nose Mask, N95 mask, Medical Nose mask, Swine Flu mask, N95 Mask, N95 nose Mask, Swine Flu Mask N95, Mask for Swine Flu, N95 Masks, Mask Swine Flu for N95, N95 Nose Mask for Swine Flu, Mask for Swine Flu, n95 mask,n95 respirator, swine flu mask, n95 masks, n 95 masks, Flu Mask, mask n95, n95 dust mask, n95 respirator mask, n95 respirators, n95 mask India, nose protection mask, n95 particulate respirator, N95 MASK in India, Swine Flu Mask in India, Swine Flu Mask, N95 MASK, N95 Nose Mask Exporter, N95 Medical Mask in India, N95 Nose Mask in India.
- N95 Mask HS Code is: 63079090