Karam Safety Goggles ES008 Dealers In Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Universal Enterprises – Mincon – We Are Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, And Trader Of Karam Safety Goggles / Karam Safety Goggles ES008 In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Ongole.
Karam Safety Goggles ES008 Description
All Karam Clear Lens Safety Goggles, ES 008 Are Manufactured By Using Quality Assured Material And Advanced Techniques, Which Make Them Up To The Standard In This Highly Challenging Field.
- Sealed Fit with Head Band
- Indirect Ventilation
- Over Prescription Glasses
- Wrap around design
- Fully Adjustable Elastic Head Band for a snug fit
- Single Lens
Areas Of Applications
Industrial Settings where protection against Chemical and Liquid Splashes/Molten Metal is required
Karam Safety Goggles ES 008 Features
- Anti-fog coating on the lens
- Optical Class 1
It has a soft and wide PVC casing around the rim to ensure 100% sealing of the eyes against chemical and liquid splashes.
It is provided with indirect ventilation slits on both the top and the bottom parts of the rim to allow for air circulation.
It has a fully adjustable elastic headband for a snug fit.
Mechanical Hazard Protection: Frontal, Impact Resistance
Resistance to Medium Impact Energy of High-Speed Particles at Extremes of Temperature
- Withstands the impact of a 6mm nominal diameter steel ball, weighing 0.86 gm at a speed of 120 m/s.
- The impacts are carried out after conditioning the eyewear to temperatures of (55 ± 2) °C and (-5 ± 2) °C.
- Also withstands the impact of a 22mm nominal diameter, weighing 44gm. When dropped from a height of 1.27 – 1.31 meters.
- It provides Protection against Molten Metals & Hot Solids.
- Shroud provides Protection against Droplets and Splashes of Liquids.
- Shroud provides the protection against Large Dust Particles
Optical Hazard Protection
- 99.9% UV Protection
- Transmittance (280-380 nm) < 0.1%
Flame Resistance Test
The spectacle did not ignite when tested as per ISI, CE & ANSI Standards.
Resistance to Fogging
It remains free from fogging for a minimum of 08 seconds when tested as per standards.
Zero Power Lens
Spherical Refractive Power within ± 0.06 Dioptre.
Astigmatic Refractive Power within 0.06 Dioptre.
Karam Safety Goggles ES 008 Specifications
- Lens: Polycarbonate
- Shroud: PVC
- Optical Class: Class I
- Coatings: Hard Coated (Scratch Resistant)
- Anti-Fog Coated