Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Dealer & Supplier In India, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Universal Enterprises – We Are Leading Authorized Distributor, Dealer, Wholesaler, Supplier, And Trader Of Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats, Electrical Insulating Mats In India, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Nellore, Sri City, Tada, Vijayawada, Vizag. Insulating mats are used in industries where there is a possibility of an electric shock.
Electrical Insulating Mats Description
Electric shock proof mats and electrical insulation mats not only provides the protection from electric shocks but also works as cushion for the workers for ergonomical purposes. Honeywell’s Bi-Color insulation Mats Provides a reliable and longer life solution which reduces risk of incident by visual indication for damages through dual layer. Patented* dual layered Technology help to easily detect the damages on the top layer, which acts as an indicator to replace the Mats.
The Honeywell Insulating Mats provide a unique solution to protect workers against electric shock across substations, transformer rooms, LT and HT control panels, electrical switch rooms for AC and DC installations, battery rooms, and generator set rooms. Patented* dual-layer technology enables easy detection of damage on the top layer and helps
users assess whether mats should be replaced. The Honeywell mats are proven to have a high dielectric strength – tested as per IS 15652: 2006.
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Specifications
- MATERIAL: Elastomer PVC mats to meet the varying requirements of every client. The insulating mats are manufactured using state-of threat machinery and undergo rigorous quality controls.
- COLOR: Black top layer and yellow bottom layer.
- SURFACE: Specially designed small aberration to make upper surface anti-skid.
- SIZE: Standard width is 1 meter with a length up to 10 meters per roll.
- MARKING: Every meter of mat is marked with class symbol, lot number or batch number, and Honeywell brand name.
- PACKING: Packed in gunny bags of Jute Hessian Cloth to avoid mechanical damage of material during transit.
- BOTTOM SURFACE: Grips well to the surface to prevent mat movement when heavy equipment or forklifts are in transit.
Electrical Insulating Mats Key Features
- Patented Bi-Layer Technology
- Slip resistant surface – protruded/ serration pattern on top surface
- Fine finished-bottom surface avoids mat folding during fork lift movement as well as mat slippage while walking
- Virgin Material and reliability test ensures a longer and hassle free service life of the product
Electrical Insulating Mats Types
CLASS THICKNESS WORKING VOLTAGE
A 2 mm 3.3 KV
B 2.5 mm 11 KV
C 3 mm 33 KV
IMBKYA Electrical Insulation Mat Class A
IMBKYB Electrical Insulation Mat Class A
IMBKYC Electrical Insulation Mat Class A
Insulating Mats CERTIFICATION: Indian Standards IS 15652:2006
Insulating Mats Application Area:
- Near HT & LT Control Panels
- In Front of Switchboards
- Power Transmission Rooms, Sub-Stations
- Around Buss-Bars
- Indoor or Outdoor portable protection element for site engineers working on live equipment
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats In India
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Supplier In India
Electrical Insulating Mats Supplier In Telangana
Electrical Insulating Mats Honeywell Dealer Hyderabad
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Supplier In Andhra Pradesh
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Supplier In Vijayawada
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Supplier In Nellore Sri city Tada
Honeywell Electrical Insulating Mats Supplier In Vizag