Fire Buckets Suppliers in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Universal Enterprises – Mincon – Fire Buckets, Sand Bucket, Fire Sand Bucket, Red Fire Bucket Suppliers In Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
In case of a fire is generated from a short circuit or from malfunctioning of an electrical connection, or from highly flammable oils and fluids, water is a fatal option to use under such circumstances. So, in those cases, sand is used as an alternative to deal with such fire accidents. The sand covers up the source of fire and restricts the supply of atmospheric Oxygen, forming a barrier. The fire extinguish eventually. And for that purpose, Sand Buckets and Bucket Stands are essential to keep in store as preventive measures. At Universal Enterprises, our Fire Buckets and Bucket stands are widely used in various commercial workspaces and public areas as a mode of fire-fighting. Though it is a very basic application to fight fires, yet it is often helpful under certain circumstances. The sand-filled buckets and stands are abundantly used, and found in places like offices, schools, colleges, hospitals, commercial buildings, factories, warehouses, metro stations, and so on.
Fire Buckets Features:
- Our sand buckets are made of Galvanized Iron material, to prevent rusting.
- The outer surface of the buckets is painted in bright red color. The red color bears the longest wavelength and helps to locate the buckets even from a longer distance.
- The word FIRE is printed on the bucket with white color, in block letters.
- The bottom of the buckets is made convex from the outer surface. It facilitates projecting the sand towards the fire source with much force and accuracy.
- The buckets are provided with a handle for easy operation.
- The internal surface of the bucket is coated with primer and white.
- The buckets are easy to handle, need minimum maintenance, and are resistant to adverse weather conditions.
There are no reviews yet.